Hey there! I’m Madeleine, a concept artist with an MA and BA in Concept Art, and 17+ months industry experience working on indie developed videogames and TTRPGs. My speciality is my knack for narrative-driven details and my line-art focused, vibrant art style.
I have experience working on most sections of the field including whitebox paintovers, costuming, prop designs and general marketing illustrations, and of course strong familiarity with anti-plagiarism protocol!
My best feature is my eye for storytelling details: especially in costume and asset design. You can tell the backstory of a person through what they carry, the condition of their clothes and their sense of style- and it's the same for that character's house, too! I feel that embracing storytelling is an integral part of my design process.
If you’re interested in working with me I’d love to hear from you. I'm primarily interested in freelance commission and contract work, but all offers are welcome! Feel free to send me an email via my contact page (or ping me on Artstation messages).
-------- Additional Information: --------
• Winner of the FINAL FANTASY XIV ONLINE Furniture Design Contest 2022
• Asset designs included in FINAL FANTASY XIV: ENDWALKER (2021)
• Distinction in MA Concept Art from Teesside University (listed in world's top 20 for games design)
• Winner of the "Dean's Award UG Transmedia, Digital Arts and Animation (2020)" for the best grade performance in department at Teesside University whilst studying BA Concept Art
• 1:0 Hons BA Concept Art from Teesside University
• A winner of the FINAL FANTASY XIV ONLINE Furniture Design Contest 2019
• Winner of the "Expotential 2018 TechArt Award" at Teesside University
• Winner of the London Comic-Con Junior Artist Grand Prize 2012
• 3 months of studying Industrial Design in Singapore