Hey there! I’m Madeleine, a concept artist based in the UK. I have a BA honours degree in Concept Art, and have been trained by industry professionals from Ubisoft, ILM and Sumo Digital. I'm trained to follow industry standard pipelines, and am educated in anti-plagiarism protocol.
My specialism is my eye for storytelling details: especially in costume and prop/set design. You can tell the backstory of a person through what they carry, the condition of their clothes and their sense of style- and it's the same for every prop and environment design, too! I feel that embracing a narrative is an integral part to my design process.
If you’re interested in working with me I’d love to hear from you. However, I'm currently studying for my Master's qualification (MA) in Concept Art and not always available. Feel free to send me a message via my contact page (or Artstation messages).
-------- Additional Information: --------
• Asset designs included in FINAL FANTASY XIV: ENDWALKER (2021)
• Winner of the "Dean's Award UG Transmedia, Digital Arts and Animation (2020)" for the best undergraduate grade performance in department at Teesside University whilst studying BA Concept Art.
• 1:0 Hons BA Concept Art from Teesside University (listed in world's top 20 for games design)
• A winner of the FINAL FANTASY XIV ONLINE Furniture Design Contest 2019
• Winner of the "Expotential 2018 TechArt Award" at Teesside University
• Winner of the London Comic-Con Junior Artist Grand Prize 2012
• 3 months of studying Industrial Design in Singapore