Hey there! I’m Madeleine, a concept artist based in the UK. I have a BA first class honours degree in Concept Art, and have been trained by industry professionals.
My specialism is my eye for ornate detail and narrative: especially in costume and prop/set design. You can tell the backstory of a person through what they carry, the condition of their clothes and their sense of style- and it's the same for every prop and environment design, too! I feel that storytelling is an integral part to my design process.
If you’re interested in working with me I’d love to hear from you. However, please be advised that I'm currently studying for my Master's qualification (MA) in Concept Art and am occasionally unavailable. Feel free to send me a message via my contact page (or Artstation messages).
• Winner of the Dean's Award UG Transmedia, Digital Arts and Animation (2020) for the best UG grade average in department at Teesside University whilst studying BA Concept Art.
• A winner of the FINAL FANTASY XIV ONLINE Furniture Design Contest 2019
• First Class Honours in BA Concept Art from Teesside University (among world's top 20 for games design)
• Winner of the Expotential 2018 (Expo Potential) TechArt award at Teesside University
• Winner of the London Comic-Con Junior Artist Grand Prize 2012
• Previously tutored by recognised art directors and industry specialists (Weta, Industrial Light Magic, Ubisoft)
• GCEs and GCSEs in Applied Art and Design, Product Design and Art Fundamentals
• 3 months of studying Industrial Design in Singapore